Article 1. Applicability
- As soon as one enters Aviodrome, one accepts the applicability of these regulations and is obliged to strictly follow all regulations and the instructions given by the employees of Aviodrome.
- With respect to all cases and/or situations not provided for in these regulations, Aviodrome reserves the right to impose additional rules verbally and/or in writing to which visitors are bound.
- In these regulations, “Aviodrome” and “the museum” also include the catering facilities, the theatre, the outdoor area, the car park and the
- The regulations have been drawn up to guarantee order and safety within Aviodrome.
- In the event that, irrespective of the reason, there is a difference between the provisions in this version of the Park regulations and the English translation of the Park regulations, the provisions in the Dutch version of the Park regulations will prevail.
Article 2. Admission and stay
- You will only be admitted to the museum with a valid entrance ticket, via the designated entrance gates. This entrance ticket must also be presented in the museum if requested.
- Admission tickets are valid only on the date stated on the ticket and during the opening hours stated at the ticket office. Aviodrome is authorised to change its opening hours.
- The admission ticket does not entitle you to take part in sightseeing flights and the like. For these sightseeing flights, the visitor must have a separate admission ticket from the company that organises the flights. For information about the sightseeing flights and purchase of the tickets, see the link of the company that organises these round trips on https://www.aviodrome.nl/aircraft-theme-park-netherlands/. Visitors taking part in the round trips must also have a valid Aviodrome ticket.
- Children under 10 years old are only admitted to the museum when accompanied by and under the continuous supervision of an adult (at least 18 years of age).
- Aviodrome is authorised to close part(s) of the museum without being obliged to compensate its visitors in any way.
- It is not permitted to bring pets or animals into the museum Guide dogs are an exception, provided that the conditions are met.
- Visitors may not use bikes, scooters, balance bikes, tricycles, roller skates, roller blades, and/or similar vehicles according at the discretion of Aviodrome, beyond the ticket offices of the museum.
- Cars must be parked in the designated areas in the car park. Bicycles/motorcycles must be placed in the bicycle parking. A parking fee applies. Parking tokens are available at the ticket offices.
- You must stay behind the fences and other barriers. Visitors are not permitted to climb over walls, fences, barriers or other buildings and facilities, with the exception of certain specific climbing frames.
- Waste must be deposited in the designated waste containers.
- Consumption is obligatory at the catering facilities of the park. Visitors are not permitted to consume food brought from outside in the museum.
- Visitors are not permitted to enter the museum with audio equipment.
- Visitors must hand in found objects in the museum to Aviodrome employees.
- Advertising, carrying out public surveys, counts, collections and the provision of goods and services on the premises of Aviodrome is not permitted without the prior written permission of the General Manager.
- The expression of (religious) beliefs or the holding of demonstrations on the premises of Aviodrome is not permitted without the prior written permission of the General Manager.
Article 3. Image and/or sound recordings
- Aviodrome can make or have made video and/or audio recordings of its park and its visitors. Aviodrome and its affiliated companies are entitled to use and publish these recordings, for promotional purposes, for instance. It goes without saying that Aviodrome and its affiliated companies will exercise the necessary care in this respect. Aviodrome and its affiliated companies are not obliged to pay any compensation for the use or the publication of the recordings to its visitors. If you do not wish to be filmed or photographed, please avoid the locations where a filmmaker, film crew and/or photographers are working.
- It is not permitted to make sound, photo and/or film recordings or other images for commercial purposes at the museum, unless written permission has been obtained beforehand from the General Manager of Aviodrome.
Article 4. Sightseeing Flights
- Aviodrome makes parts of the museum available to third parties for the organisation of sightseeing flights and the like. By purchasing a specific admission ticket from the company that organises the flights, the visitor enters into a separate agreement with this company.
- The company that organises the sightseeing flights is not affiliated with Aviodrome and is not a subordinate or auxiliary person of Aviodrome and/or the group to which Aviodrome belongs.
Article 5. Safety and liability
- Aviodrome reserves the right to deny access to visitors whom they believe or fear will disrupt the order, peace and/or safety within the museum. In such cases, Aviodrome is not obliged to pay any compensation. Criminal acts (or suspicions thereof) will be reported to the police.
- Within Aviodrome the following is not permitted:
- entering attractions that are not open to the public at that time;
- barbecues or open fires;
- the possession of weapons or other objects deemed dangerous by Aviodrome. Aviodrome reserves the right to confiscate these objects.
- using, possessing and/or trading in narcotics.
- Aviodrome uses video cameras for your safety and our own.
- A visit to Aviodrome is entirely at your own risk.
- Safety regulations are listed at various attractions. These rules must be strictly observed.
- Aviodrome does not accept any liability for personal injury and/or theft, loss or damage to property belonging to its visitors during and/or as a result of participating in a sightseeing flight or a similar activity as described in article 4 of these regulations.
- Aviodrome does not accept any liability for personal injury and/or theft, loss or damage to property belonging to its visitors during and/or as a result of a visit to the museum (such as injury or damage resulting from the use of the facilities and attractions of the museum), except insofar as this resulted from intent or wilful recklessness by Aviodrome or the management of Aviodrome.
- Aviodrome is not liable for consequential damages, including business damage and loss of income.
- Insofar as Aviodrome does not appeal to said limitation of liability, it shall be liable for the amount paid out under the liability insurance in the relevant case, supplemented by the amount of its deductible.
Article 6. Additional measures
Additional corona measures that apply to everyone. Please comply with them!
Group: people from the same household or who form a social unit, such as a family, partners or housemates.
- Do not leave your house if you have health problems. You are welcome if you and your housemates have not had any symptoms for at least 24 hours.
- You can only come to the museum with more than 1 person if you are with a group.
- You have to present a valid online booking or ticket for the day and time slot (start time) that was booked.
- Arrive on time, respect the start time, do not come earlier to prevent queues.
- It is currently not possible to visit the museum without a reservation.
- Avoid public transport wherever possible. Come to the museum using your own means of transport wherever possible.
- You will only be able to pay by debit card or touch-free (with your phone).
- Keep a distance of 1.5 metres from visitors who are not part of your own group;
- Always adhere to the hygiene measures;
- Always follow the instructions of employees and volunteers of the museum;
- Aviodrome reserves the right to deny visitors, suppliers or employees access to the museum if there are any doubts about their health condition.
- Visitors who do not comply with this protocol will be asked to end their visit.
- Bring your own pencil or pen for the children’s treasure hunt during the visit.
Hygiene measures: the following apply, in any case:
- Wash your hands after handling or contact instances in places where others have been. This means before you go outside, when you get back home, after blowing your nose, before eating and after using the toilet, etc. Wash your hands as follows:
– 20 seconds with water and soap, then dry hands properly with a paper towel or blower.
–Throw away paper in a bin after use.
- Cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow.
- Use paper tissues to blow your nose and then throw them away in a bin with a lid. Wash your hands afterwards.
- Do not shake hands.
- Maintain a distance of 1.5 metres to others.
Measures in case of symptoms: to the following apply, in any case:
- Do you have symptoms of a cold, such as a cold in the nose, a runny nose, a sore throat, light cough or a temperature (up to 38 degrees Celsius) or a fever? Stay home!
- Do you have symptoms of a cold and a fever (more than 38 degrees Celsius) and/or tightness of the chest? Stay home. This also applies to housemates.
Failure to comply with the measures mentioned above may lead to refusal or removal from the museum. You will not be entitled to restitution in this case.
We wish you a very pleasant stay at Aviodrome!
Management and employees of Aviodrome