Monday, June 1, we open our doors again and you can discover everything about flying and airplanes. In order to make a visit as safe and responsible as possible at the time of Corona, we use a number of measures. We ask you to read all information regarding the measures and facilities prior to your visit and to adhere to them.
What does Aviodrome do
– For security reasons, Aviodrome has a maximum number of visitors per day.
– To monitor the maximum number of visitors, it is mandatory to reserve your entrance to the park online in advance. This is possible through the ticket shop.
– One-way traffic applies due to the new exhibition “100 years of aviation in the Netherlands”, our Boeing 747 and the old Schiphol building.
– You will find extra disinfection points throughout the museum.
– We have an adapted catering opening.
– There is temporarily no wardrobe available.
– You can only pay by debit card and contactless
Attractions and places of interest
We work with a standard per location. As a result, the number of people is always appropriate and responsible. This way we can keep the vast majority of attractions and sights open.
– The 4D movie theater is open. At the ticket check you will receive a ticket with a time of the performance that you can visit (as long as available). Due to a different layout, we ensure that there is sufficient space between the groups.
– Outdoor flight simulator is open for children from 6 to 12 years old (without adult supervision).
– The observation tower and the radio room in the old Schiphol building, as well as the flight simulator in the new exhibition, are closed, because it is impossible to keep a distance of 1.5 meters here
What do we expect from you
– Reserve your entrance online in advance through our ticket shop. This also applies to people who use a Museum Card or BankGiro Loterij VIP CARD.
– Stay home if you have complaints.
– Are you coming over? Fun! Then stick to the guidelines. keep at least 1.5 meters away from other visitors.
– Sneeze in your elbow.
– Wash your hands regularly.
– Bring your own pencil or pen for our treasure hunt.
Finally: When you visit the Aviodrome you agree with the rules and guidelines, as drawn up by RIVM and the museum association. These are leading at all times.