Monday, June 1, we open our doors again and you can discover everything about flying and airplanes. In order to make a visit as safe and responsible as possible at the time of Corona, we use a number of measures. We ask you to read all information regarding the measures and facilities prior to your visit and to adhere to them.
What does Aviodrome do
– For security reasons, Aviodrome has a maximum number of visitors per day.
– To monitor the maximum number of visitors, it is mandatory to reserve your entrance to the park online in advance. This is possible through the ticket shop.
– One-way traffic applies due to the new exhibition “100 years of aviation in the Netherlands”, our Boeing 747 and the old Schiphol building.
– You will find extra disinfection points throughout the museum.
– We have an adapted catering opening.
– There is temporarily no wardrobe available.
– You can only pay by debit card and contactless
Attractions and places of interest
We work with a standard per location. As a result, the number of people is always appropriate and responsible. This way we can keep the vast majority of attractions and sights open.
– The 4D movie theater is open. At the ticket check you will receive a ticket with a time of the performance that you can visit (as long as available). Due to a different layout, we ensure that there is sufficient space between the groups.
– Outdoor flight simulator is open for children from 6 to 12 years old (without adult supervision).
– The observation tower and the radio room in the old Schiphol building, the upper deck of the Boeing 747 as well as the flight simulator in the new exhibition are closed, because it is impossible to keep a distance of 1.5 meters here. The playground in the central hall is also closed.
What do we expect from you
– Reserve your entrance online in advance through our ticket shop. This also applies to people who use a Museum Card or BankGiro Loterij VIP CARD.
– Stay home if you have complaints.
– Are you coming over? Fun! Then stick to the guidelines. keep at least 1.5 meters away from other visitors.
– Sneeze in your elbow.
– Wash your hands regularly.
– Bring your own pencil or pen for our treasure hunt.
Finally: When you visit the Aviodrome you agree with the rules and guidelines, as drawn up by RIVM and the museum association. These are leading at all times.